We want you to know more about the University of Alberta Museums, and how we can be a part of your studies here at U of A.
Join us Friday, September 9 between 11am and 3pm at Gallery A in the TELUS Centre (87 Avenue and 111 Street).
Here's what you can do this day:
- Learn about our 28 museum collections on campus.
- Check out our current exhibition, CODE, which explores the use of QR codes as an alternative to traditional labeling in art galleries.
- Meet Jim Corrigan, curator of the University of Alberta Art Collection. Take a guided tour of selected works in the art racks.
- Learn about the potential for volunteer and internship opportunities with the U of A Museums.
- Learn about how you can make museums part of your educational journey.
RSVP to email@example.com to confirm your attendance in order to receive your free U of A Museums swag bag.
We wish you the best with your studies here at the U of A, and truly hope we can be a part of your time on campus.